Tuesday, 23 December 2014

The Show Must Go On!

GOOD NEWS!

In just few weeks, my bike will continue its journey around the world ridden by my friend, Jan Soderlund, from Finland, living in Swakopmund, Namibia.  He is the owner of the Yamaha dealership there and it was there where I bought the bike in the first place in October 2012.  
Jan will pick up the bike in Cartagena, Colombia and head South to Ushuaia, Argentina and then on to Buenos Aires and then fly to Africa for the last leg of this amazing journey.

I am more than happy to see my bike continuing on... With the medical issues in my family and the onset of winter here in Canada, I am forced to halt my plans to complete the last 10.000 km of this Round the World expedition.  But my bike will finish it!  She is on the ship as we speak from Florida to Cartagena and in few weeks she will ride South with her new rider!

Stay tuned, as Jan will feed me information about the South American leg and I will post it here.

Meanwhile, I am on different ventures and Carmen and I will continue to support our orphans in Zambia and to continue the development of our Sports Academy for Orphans.

www.nomadsportsacademy.com